Senior Account Manager
Workbase: 33 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1NS
A little bit about Attention Media
We’re a marketing and PR agency based in Exeter with clients in the South West, London and Bath. We’re a fun loving, hard working, creative bunch that like nothing more than representing ambitious, dynamic businesses. We specialise in marketing some of the best names in property and construction and restaurants and pubs (it’s a hard life).
A full-service agency, integrated communications is what we’re all about – from crafting creative PR, to delivering multi-faceted campaigns for our clients, we love recommending the right tactics to put our clients in touch with their core audiences and ultimately, impacting the bottom line.
We’ve listed the skills we’re looking for and the type of person we think will enjoy working with our merry team and our band of lovely clients – if this sounds like you, then please drop our MD, Sarah Jepson, a line.
A little bit about the type of person we are looking for…
Every business has its own DNA and we find that the type of people that will enjoy working with us are results driven, collaborative, energetic, creative, ambitious and thrive working under pressure, to deadlines and across multiple channels.
Being the main point of contact with the client, we are looking for someone extremely personable that can develop and maintain relationships with clients, key stakeholders, team members and will act as a great ambassador not only for Attention Media, but the businesses we represent.
Experience of successfully managing a team is needed, so too are excellent communication skills.
Attention Media is an extremely collaborative agency – both in how we work with clients, the team ethos and how we work with other agencies or partners – and anyone joining our team will need to demonstrate working in this way.
Driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the bottom line and motivated by achieving commercial results for clients, the candidate will develop marketing strategies focused on results.
Creative flair and ability to offer ideas for any sector, to varying deadlines and budgets is a must.
A key understanding of marketing trends – and in particular digital and online – is key to this role.
Skills / requirements of the job:
- Demonstrate creativity and strategic knowledge
- Experience managing a team
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Attention to detail is a must
- Planning multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to share vision with client and then gaining buy-in from team members
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ensure the smooth and timely implementation of campaigns, making sure projects stay on time and in budget
- Time management skills are essential
- Need to be extremely organised
- Knowledge of working across marketing matrix required
- Experience working and planning in digital and online campaigns
- Experience in PR
- Prepared to travel to service clients in the region and further afield
- Holiday entitlement – 23 days + bank hols
- Hours of work – 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Central Exeter location
- Birthday = no work!
- Yay Days! We believe that everyone can benefit from taking a day to do something different, something out of your comfort zone. For example, a skydive for charity or becoming a zoo keeper for the day!
- Increase of annual leave entitlement after two years service
Salary to be discussed, dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact email@example.com to apply for this role.