Junior Account Executive – Salary on application
This is an office-based role in Exeter, Devon.
A little bit about Attention Media
We’re a marketing and PR agency based in Exeter with clients in the South West, London and Bath. We’re a fun loving, hard working, creative bunch that like nothing more than representing ambitious, dynamic businesses. We specialise in marketing some of the best names in property and construction and restaurants and pubs (it’s a hard life).
A full-service agency, integrated communications is what we’re all about – from crafting creative PR, to delivering multi-faceted campaigns for our clients, we love recommending the right tactics to put our clients in touch with their core audiences and ultimately, impacting the bottom line.
We’ve listed the skills we’re looking for and the type of person we think will enjoy working with our merry team and our band of lovely clients – if this sounds like you, then please drop our MD, Sarah Jepson, a line.
The Junior Account Executive will support the team with all aspects relating to the fulfillment and implementation of all marketing and PR activities (see below for full list of the things we’ll expect you to love doing).
Working in a fast-paced environment, the executive will need to demonstrate excellent relationship building skills, time management, first-class organisation skills and be able to establish and set priorities.
With evolving and frequently changing deadlines, the candidate will need to be adaptable to work well under pressure and be flexible around the changing needs of clients and the agency.
Multi-tasking is a must and we are seeking a proactive individual to make their mark on the agency!
Skills / requirements of the job:-
- Social media implementation (engagement and organic posts)
- Content creation, including writing various pieces of copy for web, email campaigns, blogs, press releases, social media, brochures and a variety of other marketing collateral
- Experience organising and hosting events
- Ability to implement multi-faceted marketing campaigns
- Compiling client reports
- General office admin and supporting the MD / management team
- Building relationships with clients, team members and other external partners (such as press, print partners, photographers etc.)
- Proficient in Excel and mailchimp
- Research skills (collating lists for bloggers, community events, influencers)
- Managing databases
- Confident dealing with clients
- Briefing in-house team and third parties
- Must be a great communicator!
- Agency experience essential
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply via email to email@example.com by attaching your CV and a covering note outlining why you feel you would make our team better!