Senior Account Manager – £Salary on application
We’re growing and we need a Senior Account Manager to join our team.
We’ve listed the skills we’re looking for and the type of person we think will enjoy working with us and, importantly, our band of lovely clients.
A little bit about Attention Media
We’re a fun loving, hard working, creative marketing and PR agency based in Exeter and we like nothing more than representing ambitious, dynamic businesses. Carving a name for ourselves in the property arena and restaurant sector, we’re looking for someone to help drive our business further forward in our two core areas – property and construction and restaurant.
As a full-service agency, integrated communications is what we’re all about – from crafting creative PR campaigns, to delivering multi-faceted projects for our clients, we love recommending the right tactics to put our clients in touch with their audiences and ultimately, impacting the bottom line.
A little bit about the type of person we are looking for…
Every business has its own DNA and we find that the type of people that will enjoy working with us are results driven, collaborative, energetic, creative, ambitious and thrive working under pressure, to deadlines and across multiple channels.
Being the main point of contact with the client, we are looking for someone extremely personable that can develop and maintain relationships with clients, key stakeholders, team members and will act as a great ambassador not only for Attention Media, but the businesses we represent.
Experience of successfully managing a team is needed, so too are excellent communication skills. Attention Media is an extremely collaborative agency – both in how we work with clients, the team ethos and how we work with other agencies or partners – and anyone joining our team will need to demonstrate working in this way.
Driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the bottom line and motivated by achieving commercial results for clients, the candidate will develop marketing strategies focused on results.
Creative flair and ability to offer ideas for any sector, to varying deadlines and budgets is a must. A key understanding of marketing trends – and in particular digital and online – is also key to this role.
Skills / requirements of the job:
- AGENCY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrate creativity and strategic knowledge
- Experience managing a team
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Attention to detail is a must
- Planning multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to share vision with client and then gaining buy-in from team members
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ensure the smooth and timely implementation of campaigns, making sure projects stay on time and in budget
- Time management skills are essential
- Need to be extremely organised
- Knowledge of working across marketing matrix required
- Experience working and planning in digital and online campaigns
- Experience in PR would be beneficial, but not essential
- Prepared to travel to service clients in the region and further afield
- Full clean driving licence required